Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Forgive me, I've moved!

The past year has been a whirlwind- much too much to unpack now. In brief, I've moved to Ambridge, Pennsylvania to finish my masters at Trinity School for Ministry, and am learning how to survive subzero temperatures and the aptly named permafrost. There ain't no plough mud in these parts, that's for sure. If there were, it'd be hard as granite.

While I'm there, though, I'll be focussing my blogging energy on a new seminary blog set up by my good friend at gotherefore.org. You can follow along with me there, at drewmiller.gotherefore.org.

To any readers who have been lamenting my lack of writing on thesweetchariot: first, I lament your poor judgment in continuing to read what I write. But second (and more importantly), I'm sorry for not letting you know that I moved. I'm humbled by your readership- forgive me, and keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment